In the case of ties in the final standings for pool play, the following process will be used until all ties are broken and the seeding process is completed (ties will be broken in rank order beginning with the first procedure).
If more than two teams are tied for a pool or division seed, once one team is removed from the tie, the seeding criteria reverts back to the beginning of the procedure for the remaining teams tied.
Tie Breaker Procedure:
2. Record vs Team(s) tied with.
3. Total goals against teams tied with; only games where tied teams played each other.
4. Goal differential teams tied with (goal differential will not exceed +/- 7 per game), only games involving teams tied with.
5. Total goals against common opponents.
6. Goal differential against common opponents (goal differential will not exceed +/- 7 per game).
7. Goals against overall.
8. Goal differential overall.
9. Coin flip.
*Seeding in a 5 or 7 team pool in which the teams do not play everyone, pool seeding will be determined by:
1. Winning percentage
2. Goals against average
HoganLax divisional seeding will follow below criteria after pool seeding is determined.
1. Seed in Pool.
2. Overall Record.
3. Goals Against Average.
4. Goal Differential (goal differential will not exceed +/- 7 per game).
5. Coin Flip
*If teams from the same program are scheduled to play in the first round of the non-championship bracket, HoganLax reserves the right to change the seeding.
Goal Differential is limited to +7/-7 per game